Sunday, July 22, 2007

Meet my kids!

OK, now that I almost have this blogging figured out I will try a second post. Because the name of my Blog site is Gone To The Dogs, I thought I should introduce you to the name sakes of this page. Upper left is Bailey, she is a 14 year old Yorkie-Poo. Bailey is dealing with some health issues currently but we are doing all we can to keep her healthy.

Top right is Brewster, a 4 years old rescued Jack Russel mix that is the clown of the house. Every time I look at him he makes me laugh with his antics.
Bottom is Kelsey, another rescue. She is a 7 year old Cocka-Poo. Kelsey is our guard dog that sits on the back of the couch and barks at everything. A bunny rabbit, a leaf blowing in the wind, sometimes even her own reflection. The only thing she doesn't bark at are people coming to the front door. Those she wags her tail and and greets with enthusiasm. Some watch dog. ;)

Here is Gerry playing with his girl Sundance. Sundance is a 3 year old Golden who has her CGC (Canine Good Citizen) certificate so she can go 'a visiting. She is a great therapy dog and I hope to be able to certify her soon with a TDI (Therapy Dog International) degree. Nothing she likes more then lots of petting and attention.

Our latest rescue is Winston. He is 2 years old and as near as we can guess a Jack Russell-Chihuahua, which makes his a Jackawowwa. :)

Here I am Christmas of '06 with the entire pack. Gerry was working that day earning the money to feed our kids. :)

I currently help at a dog training school, http://www.canineactionsports.com/ where I am the office manager. I love helping out cause I get to train my dogs and play with everyone else's dog.










3 comments:

tammi said...

hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging!
Look forward to seeing more pics and news of you, Gerry, and the kidlets. :)
Cooper says he thinks that Sundance looks like fun to play with. :)

Anonymous said...

Bout time you created a blog! With that writer's mind of yours you were made for bloggin'!

Love the photos of the "kids" and look forward to seeing lots more!

Rob said...

Time for something new Dee... What's going on in OH?