Monday, April 20, 2009

Florida sounds like a good idea....


As you have seen from my blog I have not posted much this year. I would like to post something wonderful or interesting or fun, but I have not had a good year so far, healthy wise, so have nothing good to post. I had pneumonia in Jan and Feb. No sooner started to feel better from that then I got a sinus infection. I felt well enough after that to make it to Church for Easter,(first time in church this year) but I was still on antibodies till last Wednesday. Friday came and I started with a sore throat again and was at the doctor today where he tells me I have acute bronchitis. I guess that is better then ugly bronchitis. He gave me more meds and sent me to have another chest x-ray. So I am back on another antibiotic, the 4th this year, and codine cough syrup and an inhaler and a nose spray. Pretty soon I will be able to open my own drug mart.
So, since I have nothing fun to post, please scroll down to the bottom of this page and play with the couple games I have added to my blog. I will return with better news the next time I post. I have chicken soup cooking on the stove so I should be good as new in not time. :)

The dogs are keeping me company, curled up in bed with me and whatever book I am reading at the time. Gerry is trying to stay as far from me as possible cause I am not a nice patient when I feel like crap. Hum...maybe I will make him cook the next batch of soup. :)

See you all soon when I am feeling better. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{Dee}}}} I'm so sorry to hear that you're still not feeling better. Your winter sounds like my previous two winters. They were dreadful! I'm so thankful to have made it through this winter without bronchitis and the flu.

Florida sounds like a good idea to me too. My brother and his family are heading to Disney World on Saturday. Wish I were going too, but I don't have the funds right now.

Anonymous said...

Well, I spoke too soon. I thought I was safe when I made it to Spring. Not so. I've been sick the last three weeks with bronchitis. bleh!