Saturday, October 27, 2007

Roto Rooting

Well, it's official, the CT scan shows diverticulitis for sure and they promptly scheduled a colonoscopy for me on Tuesday morning, Nov 6th. I am already having nightmares about the procedure and the prep that goes with this test. I told the doctor the crap they make you drink to clean out the colon for this test makes me throw up so he has ordered pills instead of bottles of The Great Salt Lake to drink. Here is a link to what I have to look forward to: Colonoscopy Prep

I am planning on weighing myself next Sunday morning, then again Tuesday after the test to see just how full of crap I really am. Anyone wanna guess how much weight I lose? Please take note I was born with brown eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your test next week!

Pegger said...

I vote for 6 lbs. LOL

I had the "procedure" a few years ago, and I do remember the prep was worse than the procedure. Make sure you have a good book to read, cuz you will be spending plenty of time sitting and sh&*$ing.

I'll give you a call during the week so we can catch up during your recovery.

Hope Gerry and his Mom continue to improve.

Danny