Tuesday, November 6, 2007

LOOKING FOR IDEAS!

Gerry had to work today but before he left he came into our bedroom and asked if he could take the Beemer to work and show it off since I am not allowed to drive today. I'm telling you, he is LA LA over this car. I still think he should sell his truck and take this one. His Baby Boomerness is showing! I really think he would sell his truck and his Alfa to claim this new car. :)

Now I am looking for a new Vanity Plate. The one I currently have had for the last 10 years is TENDR on a Pet Lover license plate. I thought perhaps something Disney related would be a nice change. For the last couple of days Gerry and I have been playing on the OPLATES.com site trying different ideas. If I keep my Pet Lover plate I can only use 6 letters but if I use a standard plate I can use 7 letters. I am looking for ideas from all of you. 6 or 7 letters, either Disney related or Dog related. A few of the ones that did work were:

LUVDIZ

DIZWRD

WDIZNY

DEESX3

TENDRS

TNDHRT

WDWNUT

WDIZNET

LUVS PUP

PUPYCAR

TENDRX3

TNDRHRT

Okay family and friends...can you come up with any other ideas or do you like one of the above listed?


The winner of the chosen license plate gets a free drive in the new Beemer....if you can get the keys away from Gerry. ;)

4 comments:

tammi said...

I like WDWNUT

Is it possible, that instead of having it say WDWNUT, it could say wdwNUT?? Can't they do lowercase letters at the DMV?? ") lol

How 'bout CLNBUTT - get it?? LOL

TendrHart said...

Tammi,

Lower case doesn't work on license plates. As for the CLNBUTT, that is only a temperary condition. Hehehe. :)

Rob said...

I'm with Tammi... I like WDWNUT... another colon one.. CLNDOUT... :)

Rob said...

MCKYLVR?