Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Hole in my Head

**OK, to save everyone from losing their dinner...I removed one of the pictures and shrunk the other down so you can pass it by quickly. I agree it was gross but I warned you I was going to post a tooth and I always keep my promises. ;)**

After laying in bed on Sunday night in mucho pain and wondering if I could pull this sucker out myself with a pair of pliers, I knew I could not go another day with this thing in my mouth. My dentist office called me at 8:20 AM and asked if I could be there by 9:00. We live a half hour drive from the dentist and I was still in my jammies, but I told the receptionist, "Yes, I'll be there!" I ran down the hall, woke Gerry, told him to get dressed and we were out the door and at the dentist's office by 8:59.

After Bob looked at the X-rays he gave me too choices, go back to the doctor that did the two previous root canals on it and have her do a third or YANK it. Well, here are the pictures I promised you in my last post, so YANK it they did and now I have yet another hold in my head.
The Dentist even gave me a little case to bring it home it which I happened to open today and the tooth stank so bad I threw it and the tooth in the garbage. Ewwww!!!
I have been eating soft foods since Monday but tomorrow night I am going out with the girls to have dinner. I plan on leaning to the right and chewing the pasta on the side so as not to get anything in my new hole. Sheesh!
I look at this picture and it looks like the tooth is huge. I am afraid to put my tongue anywhere near where it came out...I'm afraid the hole if gigantic. A new Grand Canyon hits town. LOL
I wonder what I could get for this on EBay?


5 comments:

tammi said...

EEEElllllwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dee,

Those pictures...TMI!!! :P

Rob said...

Pictures???? That was completely unnecessary... seeing those right before lunch too... now I'm not hungry....

TendrHart said...

Oh Rob, after having 4 1/2 kids this is nothing, your stomach should be made of iron by now. :)

Shari Ann said...

I feel your pain. I just spent 2.5 hours at the dentist the other day. Yeah for pudding, jello and applesause.