Sunday, June 15, 2008

HERE SHE IS

I really wanted to get out and take some pictures but I have been dealing with a tooth ache for the last three days and other then walking around the house moaning a lot, I've not felt like doing anything else. I hope to hear back from the dentist early tomorrow and this dang tooth that already had a root canal and a crown will once again hit my check book, this time for a YANK!

So, I looked on the web and found a couple of pictures that look just like my new wheels. I found it in Alliance at Lavery Motors. It's a 2004 Cadillac SRX, fully loaded with all the bells and whistles, all wheel drive, Northstar engine, with only 18,132 miles on it. It is a crossover but some people call it a Caddy station wagon. It is a nice combo of a luxury car with SUV hauling capabilities. It is a bit bigger then the BMW and a foot or more longer but more important it rides like a car and not like a bumpy truck. I had a friend in it the other day and she thought it felt like riding on a cloud. I gots me some cush for my tush! LOL So, take a look at these few pictures and let me know what ya think. :)
I think this will carry me and the dogs quite comfortably and still have room for Gerry. What ya think? :)
Tomorrow I'll take a picture of my extracted tooth...stay tuned. LOL



3 comments:

tammi said...

Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Okay, when do we get to see photos of your new wheels? :)