Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Wheels, Yet Again

OK..the big announcement will be made today. After many discussions of what we needed we still agreed a small SUV type vechical would fit our needs more so then a car. My problem is most SUVs ride and drive like a truck or are too big for me to handle or eat lots of gas. Luxury is a must for me, especially after driving the BMW for the last 8 months. Nice car but it is more a truck then a car. So all you folks who love a BMW X3, my hats off to you, but it is not my cup of tea. So I tried driving a few other options. Keep in mind I am looking for a good used car. I truly believe I need to spend my money on the best I can afford. Since I can't afford what I like brand new, I look for an affordable used and have never gone off track yet. I end up driving a wonderful car at substantual savings. I know, I know...stop talking at tell. ;)



After test driving a few cars, including a Lincoln Aviator....(not roomy on the inside at all), a Cadillac Escalade (Wonderfuly comfortable and luxurious but 8 miles to a gal of gas wasn't gonna make the grade) and a Volvo station wagon ( just didn't like this one) I got a jist of what I was looking for in a ride. The internet is a wonderful tool for tracking down what I wanted. So here is the first picture to give you a hint of what type I bought.
Yes, I am and have always been a Cadillac Girl. After having two and driving them for about 13 years I am accustomed to the feel and I love it! Did you know I learned to drive on a Caddie? Yep, my mom also was a Caddie lover so I guess I inherited it from her. Thanks Mom.

OK, so now you know the make, which model did I choose?

I will post more photos hopefully later today...till then I will keep you all guessing as to the color...and no it was not white. :)

3 comments:

tammi said...

SRX?
In black?

Rob said...

I'm going to say Ruby red...

TendrHart said...

You're both wrong. My first choice would always be white....but when you are buying used the choices narrow. How do you feel about Cashmere?