Thursday, June 5, 2008

Confession time

This is a quick post to update everyone on my latest challenge. Last November when I bought the BMW X3 I was hesitant but went ahead and got it cause Gerry really loved it and I did think it was pretty. I don't think I had it a week and realized the mistake I made. It just isn't me. I am so used to luxury and room and cush for my tush and this little 'Truck' just wasn't getting it. Gerry was so tired of hearing me complain that on Monday he said, fine if you don't like it find something else then. So my search is back on for a smaller SUV that wont cost me more in payments and will fit my tushy to the cushy it is used to. I guess I am a high maintenance girl after all. So check back...there is one I already have my eye on.
Zoom, Zoom :)

1 comment:

tammi said...

I KNEW you didn't like that car!
When I was up there last summer and you took me for a drive in it and were telling me all about it, I knew that car was Gerry's car, and I wondered how long you'd have it. :)

You're not high maintenance...you just want to have a say in the car that YOU are going to be driving. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Happy Car shopping....